Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Grateful Teacher...

I have had the privelege to be Drake's teacher at Dunlap Middle School for a year. I'm so grateful to God for placing such a wonderful and unique young man into my life. He has taught me more than I ever imagined. As I read these posts, I can do nothing but smile. :) Drake has touched so many lives and doesn't even know it. His love for his family, friends and animals is contagious. He has taught me so much about what it truly means to love others. I'm so blessed to know him and his incredible family.

Jeremy and I are on our knees for all of you. God is good...Trust in Him. May you come to know the depth, width, height and length of His love for you during this difficult time. One other thing. Every time I hear Drake talking about his sheep I think of Psalm 23. There is so much hope and encouragement found in these verses.

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

We share an AMAZING God!
All My Love and Prayers,
Lindsay Carrier
August 18, 2008 6:35 PM

No comments: